Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

So, today is the golden turkey day. Which I will have none of. I will eat a simple green salad with 4 oz of sirloin steak. Joey's parents and brother, Dennis drove up from LA earlier today. They are all staying until Sunday so we will have a full house. I took about a 2 hr nap earlier since we are driving to the outlets for Black Friday starting at midnight. I'm hoping to be back in town to be one of the 100 ppl in line to get in to H&M which opens at 5am. Perhaps I'll just get a non fat vanilla latte this one time so I can stay awake all night hahah

I found some more bikinis that I really like. These are now my top two contenders, what do you think?




 

I think they are about $80/each so now I just need to save up! HA! :) We'll see how much cash I have left after tonight. Alright, time for me to go make and eat my steak because I'm starving!!!

Don't eat and drive

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment