Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cake Truffle Tasting, gifts from Sweden and an amazing niece

So, again - sorry for lagging with the blogging but not much has changed in Wedding Planning world. Well, Joey and I went to try these cake truffles that I personally thought had more cake batter rather than truffles to them... Joey kinda liked them but I don't think we will choose them as favors :( I so wish I had liked them more!


While there her friend who makes cupcakes dropped of some for us to taste

They were SO cute and beautiful! My fave was the bottom right one :) I'm not too fond of cupcakes so those were a no go as well. Plus, we already have a wedding cake so no cupcakes needed

Last last Sunday Ann from Sweden came to SB with her two kids, Stephanie and Philip. They brought me gifts! :)




Lots of goodies, books and magazines! I'm so grateful :) I do miss Sweden dearly but I don't think I would fit in to live there permanently again... I've become too Americanized hahahah 

So, I got a phone call on Thursday, July 4th from Viktor. Viktor is my little brother (well... he's 25 haha). He called me from the hospital to let me know that him and his fiance Emilia just had a tiny beautiful little baby GIRL!!! After we hung up I called Joey and totally started crying hahaha I am so excited and the pictures I've seen of her - she's the cutest baby ever!!! Once i get my hands on some I'll post here for y'all to see. This is my first niece and I'm so excited to go buy clothes for her! I need to go down to the outlet in LA so that I can shop. They have a baby store there where their sales are huge! I think they will bring her with them to the wedding - she'll be about 9 months by the time she comes to visit. I feel that sometimes it's so hard being so far away with no means to go visit. :( I'm hoping after we are done saving for the wedding we can go visit Sweden. :)

Ok, I woke up at 2am and had to be at work at 6:30 this morning so I'm about to crash...

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment