Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Getting my dress!

Hello blog lovers,

I'm so excited I get to go pick up my dress this Saturday - and as an extra added treat my sister, Trine, will come with my mom and I. She is flying in from TX although she lives in NYC. She has business to take care of in TX and so she figured she might as well swing by CA and it so happens to be that I got a call a couple of weeks ago from the bridal store telling me they got my dress in. :) How perfect is this timing.

I have to say - I'm super nervous... What if it's too long? What if I'm too big for it? What if? What it? *sigh* I haven't seen or tried it on since freakin April!

My friend facebooked me to tell me she's running a deal on lash extensions and at first I thought "nah" but then the more I thought about it I thought it could be fun. Also, good to see what it would look like in case I want to have it done by the wedding.

The girl that was supposed to be doing my makeup has totally fallen off the earth so I set up another makeup trial with Blush and Lashes in Montecito. Morgan, my coworker, will also come with for a trial since she's getting married in August of next year and she's trying to finalize everything as well

Oh, I forgot to tell ya'll that Morgan and I went by the house where Kim Kardashian got married this past weekend - Congrats to her :) I have some bad pics of the area that I can post later. You couldn't really see anything and there were security posted at the three entrances to the estate. I have to say though - I didn't really care for the headband or what it was that she was wearing. Thought it looked very 1970s - ish... Not for me.

Oh, well I have to be at work at 6:30 tomorrow so I have to get up at 5:45 am - eeek I hate early Wednesdays! Lame ass...

Nighty night...

Xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment