Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ooohh La La

I'm so excited I signed the contract today for my promotion. Good things to come I hope :)

I'm also so excited because I'm driving down to see my sister and mom this weekend. Trine, mom and I are all going to go pick up my dress on Saturday and then on Sunday I'm taking Trine with me to a Bridal Show in Huntington Beach. I guess it's supposed to be huge. I hope we can get there early enough because the first 50 brides gets swag bags (bags with free nice gifts)!!! If I can get my sis up early enough we miiiight make it. Takes about 30 minutes to get there too so we'll have to haul ass and I know how she likes her sleep (well I do as well but if there are nice free gifts involved then I'm DOWN!)

Hmm... I just started thinking... Joey was complaining about what he's supposed to be doing while we are doing all the wedding stuff. Weeeelll... perhaps I'll buy him a ticket too! hahaha He totally missed out on the last bridal expo I went to. There was tons of food, cupcakes, dessert etc etc. And this place is supposed to be huge so I'm sure he'll be fine. Plus - they are doing a special "Groom's only drawing" Perhaps he will win? I"m waiting for my sis to call so I can talk it over with her first. Joey can't say anything if I have already bought the ticket muahahahahahahah I'm so evil :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment