Friday, February 3, 2012

My secret love of tanning

I have to admit... I LOVE tanning beds! I know they are sooo horrible for you and I haven't been in a tanning bed in years. Until now. I'm only tanning from Feb-May12th hhaha It's for my competition and the wedding. It's just so nice and relaxing to lay there, be surrounded by light and warmth and know that you're getting a tan in the process! hahha

Training is going really good :) Tomorrow it's hair cut time and then wine tasting which I'm excited about. I'm hoping we can line up all the wines and try them next to each other that way we can give them scores right of the bat. Stef is also coming with to help out as she she knows more about wine than Joey and I do.

I can't believe I only have 36 days left today... It's gone by faster than I thought and it's been a huge struggle but I'm doing it and I'm getting thru it. That I have to say feels pretty amazing.

One of my bridesmaids, Amy is due with her baby boy on Feb 11th and it's so exciting! It's her first baby and I think she's a bit nervous as it looks like she up for a c-section. Yikes! I'm hoping all goes well for her.

Time to watch a movie!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment