Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tattoo?!

Hi y'all!

So, I knew I wanted to get a tattoo before the wedding but couldn't quite muster up the courage to actually do it. Then I realized that I have purchased 2 months of unlimited tanning at different tanning salons (so one month at one place and one month at another) and you can't tan right after you get a tattoo so...  I just went for it a few weeks ago. It hurt like hell but I absolutely LOVE it! I got it done at Golden Eagle Tattoo here in DT SB.

As far as the wedding, Joey and I have now registered at Williams Sonoma and Pottery Barn. We are going to register at Macy's this weekend. Other than that we are still working on finalizing the rentals as well as the ceiling swag and both quotes are EXPENSIVE... *sigh* not sure where all the cash is supposed to come from!

I'm a bit all over the place b/c I haven't slept well lately and I now have to work from 7-5 Mo, Tu, Thu, Fri. Wed are 6:30-4 and then go work out right after then eat and try to get everything else done. PHEW!

I have 37 days until my bikini competition and I just received my clear stripper heels. hahaha I have to walk around in them to try to soften them a bit. Last night I put on my bikini and my heels and for the first time I think ever I felt amazing about my body! It was a great feeling!!! The not being able to eat candy is still a struggle for me and I really miss it. I can't wait for the competition to get here so I can eat and drink again! hahaha

This weekend I'm going to go with Linda to get a hair cut and then wine tasting for our wedding wine. I'm not supposed to drink so I'm only going to have VERY LITTLE. Just enough to taste to see if I/we like it

Ok, I'm going to rest for a little then off to the gym... again.... I'll post some before and after pictures soon. :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment