Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wedding registry and Super Bowl

Today, Joey and I woke up somewhat early to eat our pre-workout meal and then 2 hrs later we went our separate ways to work out. I think there was only one other person at the gym when I got there hahah I got my cardio over and done with and then we headed out to Macy's to register for our wedding. I have to say - it is definitely confusing to try to figure out what you need and also to keep separate what you want! hahah

Also, it was suuuuch a nice day today! I was only wearing a little beach dress and I wasn't cold at all. Oh, we did take some pictures yesterday from the wine tasting that I'll have to post later. I think we have all the wines down and can check that off the list now. PHEW! I just want to get all the details finalized because it's getting to be way too stressful. And on top of me trying to focus on work and my competition - I'm exhausted.

Anyway, after Macy's we headed out to Goleta to get some stuff at Costco. We also looked at pricing of vodka out there. It's ok prices but we are looking into having the Wine Grotto in Montecito cater the bar so that we don't have to think about it too much. Lots easier. After Costco we went home so I could drop off Joey so he could watch super bowl while I headed to the tanning salon to beef up my color a bit (didn't do much as I'm still pasty as hell haha).

Now I'm stuck on the couch waiting to see who's gonna win Super Bowl 2012. I'm hoping for the Patriots since the niners didn't make it :( lame...

Oh, well. I can't believe how booked I am all the time! Next weekend Amy is due with her son and it's Linda's baby shower and we have to continue to register. Right now I can't think further than that so... I'm going to take a nap - yes, I know it's 6:45pm but I'm still going to take a nap! Naps are awesome!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment