Monday, June 13, 2011

It's almost my Birthday!

I'm so excited! 11 more days until my birthday! AND it's summer solstice that weekend as well!


This is solstice last year in SB - a bunch of crazy people having a good time :) But even more importantly - It's Midsommar Afton in Sweden! Oh, how I wish I was there for this!


There is no country that is as beautiful as Sweden on Midsommar Afton. *sigh*

For my birthday (Can't remember if I told you guys already?) here's what Joey and I will be doing (we both took the day off. I have never nor will ever work on my birthday! HA):

Wake up and Joey has to make me breakfast in bed haha Along with that I always have a glas of champagne with strawberries

11AM Wedding Cake tasting with Wayne Kjar bakery


After the tasting we're going to the Camarillo Outlet because I want to shop for my birthday :)


After this Joey and I will have a romantic dinner at Seagrass in Santa Barbara


Then on Saturday we will probably spend some time watching the Solstice parade and have some beers in the beer garden. That night I'm doing a girls only pre party at my house then we'll meet the boys down town. :) I'm so excited! 

Oh, I have been sick since last Monday with a stupid cold - no bueno. Today was the first day I felt a little better so I managed to get 30 minutes of interval cardio in. Tomorrow is training day with Amy and Brian and on Wednesday Joey and I are going to ride our bikes - I bought another one! hahaha THis one is red and I call her Cinnamon. She's got 18 gears and is a LOT easier to ride :)

Ok, time to snuggle with my love

Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment