Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Heeya

So, I'm not sure what's happened since last. Not much. It was Memorial weekend this past weekend so we had Monday off. We rode our bikes to the beach on Saturday but it was too windy so we went home. I got all pissy at the wind because it kept blowing crap in my eyes so I couldn't see and there was traffic - not a good combo... Sunday we went to Sunday Session at Tonic (nightclub but day drinking). It was the first Sunday Funday of the year. Joey and I will only go if we don't have to work the Monday after. The next one we can go to is 4th of July weekend :)

Monday we rode our bikes down to the beach and layed out there for about an hr and a half - it was sooo nice! After that we rode our bikes down town to meet Jane and Jimmy (not a couple - just friends). We went to see the Hangover 2. HILARIOUS!!! If you haven't seen it - GO SEE IT! hahaha At least if you like that kind of humor (which I do haha)


Then back to work yesterday. Today after I worked and worked out I went to see Joey play some baseball. Here's a video I took. I had to split it into two for it to fit for some stupid reason, sorry.




I hope these two videos will suffice. :)

I"m still waiting for the fabric swatches to get here. Hopefully they will get here this week so we can get started on the dresses. I'll have to buy them all at the same time so we can save on shipping. Now I just need to find shoes for the girls :)

Ok, I'm suuper tired so I'm about to go to sleep in a few. 

Sweet dreams!

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment