Thursday, June 30, 2011

My amazing Birthday!

So, there's been issues with the blog - not sure why it won't let me post... Anyway - Joey and I both took my birthday off. It's June 24th which also this year in Sweden was on Midsommar Afton. Awesome!!! I walked into work last Thursday and there was flowers from my work wife and a gift card to GAP from her! Thanks Stef! :) I also got Strawberry shortake - it was absolutely amazing :)




After work four of us went to happy hr at Coast at the Canary to also celebrate our co-worker Liz who's b-day it is the day after mine :)

On my birthday Joey woke me up with breakfast in bed just as I had wished for. I had also asked him to get me macaroons from a local french bakery and he got me a whole box!!!


After this Joey and I went to Wayne Kjar bakery to try wedding cake


There's lemon cake with a bavarian cream
Chocolate cake with chocolate mousse
Raspberry bavarian cream white cake

Joey actually liked the chocolate cake best while I liked the raspberry cake the best which is surprising b/c you would have thought it to be the other way around!!! hahaha



Very excited to try wedding cake on my birthday!

After this Joey and went to the outlets in Camarillo because I had received birthday money and I could not for the life of me find ANYTHING!!! I was getting so bummed and Joey got sad because I was sad hahaha We decided to drive back to SB and go to H&M which just opened. At H&M I found two dresses and 2 skirts all for $40!!! And it's all for work. Perfect! But then I was also looking for an outfit to wear Saturday night when I was going to celebrate my day with all my girls. We went to another store and this is what I found

I LOVE IT!

I'll do other blog entries for the girl party and Solstice parade :)

Xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment