Monday, June 6, 2011

Korean BBQ and Dr's appointments!

So, this past weekend Joey and I drove down to LA to have lunch with his brother and then dinner with his brother and parents. We went to Din Tai Fung for lunch which is amazing! These juicy pork dumpling that are little pieces of heaven!


After this massive lunch we went to the Citadel Outlet in LA. I bought a black top from GAP, a white cardigan from Banana Republic, and a cute gray skirt from this place I've never been before so I can't remember the name of it. :) It was all on sale so I didn't spend that much which is good. After this we went to dinner at a place called Moodaepo funny name but I guess it's Korean. The music is there is KRAZY with a Kapital K! LOL You order what mean you want and they bring it out raw and you cook it at the table. It was sooooo good. There were also 2 separate groups of people celebrating birthdays. Here's a video of one of them:




Some of the other pictures aren't working that well, I guess they are doing maintenance on the blog website. After dinner we drove home and didn't get to sleep until closer to 2 am. Sunday it rained so we slept in then I read on the couch while Joey watched TV. Nice and relaxing. For dinner we made home made pizza but I forgot to get shrimp :( Oh, well...

So, I have some news... Don't spread it but I went to the Dr's office today to get something done... Here are pics - let's see if you can figure it out

Before

After

I will leave you with this as I'm getting hungry and I am going to go have a slice of pizza

Oh! I got the fabric from Asia today for the bridesmaids dresses - NOT AT ALL what I was expecting! I'm so disappointed. It looks more deep red than anything else. Not purple at all. Kinda like a red wine color Sigh... Guess I'll have to spend another $22 to have the purple sample sent to me. Grrrrr!!! 

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment