Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bridesmaid and Maid of Honor dresses

I've been contemplating if I should post here what the dresses looks like that I've picked? What do you think? I can't remember if I told you that I bought 2 fabric color swatches. The color is called "Grape" which is a deep purple and the samples will be in chiffon and satin.

Here is a pic of the lantern

Here are the candle holders

I'm doing 4 of these (pricey) on certain tables

I'm thinking I'll get 8 of these and 8 of the white. I think there will be 16 tables so this along with flowers might work


Joey is out doing boy's night. He kept asking if I wanted to come with and I'm sure he wouldn't mind but I'm sure his boys would! hahaha So, I got a diet coke, Twix and the movie Country Strong


So far it's pretty good, kinda sad though I have to say. Joey and I rode our bikes to the beach today. We had packed a picnic and all. It was really nice but after only a little bit at the beach it got so sandy there were sand storms! I had sand everywhere! We decided to leave and riding back home I could barely see and sand kept blowing in my eyes so I had to stop every few minutes to try to clear my eyes. We ended up walking the last bit home because I couldn't see! It was crazy windy.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment