Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lazy

Ok, so lately I've been lazy about blogging. Not much has happened - at least that I can talk about here... Details to follow :)

Yesterday May 10th was my one year anniversary working for Tempest. :) It went by unrealistically fast. It's really strange how I perceive time here vs. in Sweden. Here time just flies and all of a sudden I'm 8 years older! At home, in Sweden time goes by really slow. I'm not sure if it's the weather here that makes time go by so fast and that everything is open so much longer? Either way - it's really strange

On Friday my boss is taking me and a couple of other ppl out to Happy Hr. We are celebrating my one year and that I've been doing well with AT&T. We're also celebrating this other girl at work as she's been doing really well with her account. Joey was invited but I forgot that he has this golf tournament with his work. He's playing with a bunch of realtors I think. Either way - I'm hoping he'll be done in time so he can come have a drink with us to celebrate.

Saturday day we have some errands to run. I want to go to Borders and see if I can buy some more books as I'm finishing the ones I have way too fast. :) I've always been an avid reader! Love my books :) Then Saturday night is girls night out!!! Pre party at Linda's house - whohoooo!!! I need to make sure I get my dress to the dry cleaners before then!

I sent an email today to our photographer to set up a meeting with her to sign the contract and give her a deposit. We also need to send a deposit to the DJ.

Ok peeps, other than that - nothing new. Oh, wait! My friend Clay brought by his english (?) terrier yesterday. He's still just a puppy and sooo cute! His name is Obi  hhhahha

Ok, love ya'll!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment