Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello Peeps

First of, I am very excited because I bought a bubblegum pink cruiser (bicycle) with 3 gears this weekend from craigslist! For only $40!!! It has some rust etc but we're going to fix it up. I rode it home from where we bought it and it's a workout but so much fun! I haven't been on a bike since I lived in Sweden which is too long ago to mention b/c it makes me feel old. hahaha

So, Saturday night I went over to Linda's house. It was Jess (who later left), Linda, Kelly, and Stefanie (my friend from work) We all had a great time at Linda's house and then we went to EOS. Here are some pics:





Stef and I like to go a little crazy together hahaha Also, I just moved desks at work and here's what it looks like now (it's very... let's say "cozy")



The funeral for Aunt Nancy will be held this Sunday up in San Fran. Joey and I are leaving Friday after work to go down to my mom's and we'll pick up Dennis (his younger brother) on the way. Dennis lives in LA. After we've picked him up we'll continue down to Mom's house. Saturday Dennis and Joey are driving down to San Diego for their cousin's graduation. I'm not going with b/c it's too much driving for my back. After that's done with on Sat afternoon Dennis will fly up to San Fran and Joey will drive back up to pick me up and then we'll drive up to San Francisco. It's a hellish long drive (probably 8 hrs) so I'll be munching on my vicodin hehehe

I know I go back and forth with happy things then sad then happy again and I'm sorry if I offend but that is not my intention just my brain.

Anyway, I can't remember if I told you that I got a giftcard from my boss - $100 VISA gift card. I'm so excited b/c this means I can get my hair did!!! I'll have to take a pic tomorrow of my roots and then another after picture on Thursday so you can see the difference. THEN my amazing older sister sent me some cash to cheer me up and this means that I can go buy that straightening iron I've been wanting desperately for about a month now. AND ssshhhhh botox.... I'll do pics for that too so you guys can see.

Yes, some of you know how horribly terrified I am of shots, but I'm getting something out of this as so kindly my friend put it hahhaha I have also decided to bite the bullet and have my blood test done for my doctor. She has asked me for a year and a half now! She needs to know that everything is ok with my body in the sense of cholesterol and such.

Ok, going to watch a movie for 20 then go to sleep

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment