Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sorry sorry sorry!

I've been traveling for work which is why I haven't been able to blog. BUT I took pictures so you all get to see. So, Saturday I went to my friend Nicole's house so she could try out wedding makeup on me. Once she was finished I loved it! She'll be the makeup artist for the wedding :) After that I had to rush home because Joey and I had another catering tasting. Here's the makeup and my outfit for the evening:




Joey thought the makeup was too much - but in pics you need more than what you would normally wear so... :)

After I got ready Joey and I went to an actual wedding - that's where Pure Joy catering will give you a picnic basket with food and you then take it with you. Here's what we got:


A bottle of wine (really YUM!) Ceviche, guacamole and chips. The other app was goat cheese and water melon


We went up to the rose garden by the Mission Church to enjoy the view and just relax. Very romantic


Joey hogging the wine!


I preferred the watermelon and goat cheese over the ceviche and guac and Joey was the other way around so that worked out well


We got some kind of chicken roulade and pasta (I honestly didn't really care for either so Joey ate most of it while I stole back the wine hahhaha)


Turns out it was Prom season and all the kids where up here taking pictures


The Mission church behind us

The Sunday after the lovely picnic I flew to Dallas, Texas with my boss and here's what we had for lunch on Monday at Hard 8


They are allll about BBQ :)


My tray is the one on the bottom hahaha I only got 5 baby back ribs which were YUM! The tray above is my boss's tray hahaha


Our hotel was linked with a mall so when you were in the lobby of the hotel you could just walk straight out into the mall. This is what i discovered!!! An ice skating rink IN THE MALL!!! How insane is that?!


This was lunch the next day - Burger Island. It tasted like a Swedish Sibylla burger and I LOVED IT! Definitely going back there the next time I'm in Dallas that's for sure


Was looking at this menu in one of the airports and realized they serve a Quesadila with Chihuchua in it?!?!?! I'm not really much for eating dog.. Hahahaha It's a mexican kind of cheese I guess but what a strange name for it, huh?


Once in Tulsa, Oklahoma where our customers are we went to lunch at Fat Guys burger bar. Another place where the burgers tasted like Sibylla burgers! How weird and I totally wished that we had that here in SB b/c I miss it :)


We stopped by for about 5 minutes to check out the Tulsa Drillers which play minor league baseball. I called a home run and then BAM! Home run!!! hahahaha


Run Forrest! RUN!


Ok, hahaha so here are some customer's of mine. They were doing the "before and after" pictures. They sure are some fun guys! On the left is Adam and on the right is Russ


Here's the "after picture" as promised hahhaha

I barely got any sleep at all last week and I'm still exhausted - even though the time change is only 2 hrs. I guess it messes with me more than I realize. This past weekend we didn't do much but relax. Which I honestly could use some more of. Next weekend all hell is breaking lose! Chix only pre-party at Linda's house and then we're all going down town. I'll see if I dare post any of those pictures! hahahahaha

Have a great week everyone!

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha vad kul att se en massa bilder fran resan. Och vad fin make-upen va. Ja, jag undrar ocksa om du vagar posta korten nasta vecka haha

    ReplyDelete