Thursday, April 28, 2011

Updates

So, not sure I told you but I was supposed to have a makeup trial the other weekend. This chick is from LA but comes up to SB all the time and she's offering to do trial makeup for free and the day of the wedding she's just asking that you pay the $25 kit fee (what ever that means). So, as I rushed home that Saturday a couple of weeks ago I sat at home and waited. Joey and I had an appointment with our Coordinator at 1:30 and we were supposed to start at noon. Once 1 pm came around and I had heard nothing from the make up girl we decided to leave. I was really annoyed but also thought it was really strange that I didn't get an email from her or anything. I sent her an email asking if anything had happened and that I had waited for over an hr. I didn't hear back. I think it was by Tuesday that I sent her another email (now I was worried) and asked if everything was ok. I got a reply back shortly after from her mom saying that she had had an accident and was in the hospital. She's ok and she will be out in a while and then she will contact me. TG she's ok - I just got a funny feeling something wasn't right and I sure know how LA traffic can be.

Anyhoo... So, Nicole, a friend of mine is going to do her trial on me this Saturday. Very exciting. :) This time I'll make sure to take some pictures.

Also, since I'm sure you all know - the white iPhone 4 has finally arrived! Joey and I are going tomorrow during lunch to see if we can get our hands on one for me. I'm so snobby I'll only get the white one. :) hahha


Although I have a 32 GB right now, I think b/c of finances we'll have to get me the 16GB. SHould be just fine - it's just hard to go smaller once you've had a big one LMAO

I'm doing half day at work tomorrow since I have to "work" all of Sunday. We're traveling to our Texas office and then will be there Monday and Tuesday working. Tuesday night we're flying to Tulsa, Oklahoma to see some customers and after that - Thursday morning we're flying home.

Also, tomorrow I have a few errands to run and then we're going to a Happy Hr hosted by Pure Joy Catering company, should be fun. AND THEN!!! Home to my friend Amy so we can watch THE ROYAL WEDDING!!!


So excited for them! I can't even imagine how nervous they both must be. To marry a prins! What a dream :) Although, all that responsibility must be tough. I wish them all the best with their wedding and future lives together.

Ok, I'm going to get ready for bed now.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment