Friday, April 1, 2011

Creative Catering Services

So, I'm back home from the first catering tasting. I have to say - John is definitely THE nicest guy and he's so willing to work with what we want. The food was great and it gave us an idea of other food we would like to have as well. I forgot to take a picture when we were there but here is a pic of the chicken and file with roasted potatoes and veggies

I know it might not look as appetizing in the pic but it did taste good lol

The salad was organic local greens with blue cheese and a raspberry dressing

We have another tasting scheduled for the last of April. Joey asked me today - so.. can we taste from other places as well? hahaha We can taste from all the places we want - this is the one time to do it!!! I guess I'll have to set up some more tastings LOL

Ok, time to look online for cake designs :)

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment