Monday, April 18, 2011

Photographer & DJ

So, we decided on Joni Lynn Photography. She's the one offering the most for cheapest. Here's what we get:

Engagement Session
2 photographers day of
Unlimited time
Dvd slide show with 150 of our favorite pictures



Can't remember if I've forgotten anything else. We also decided on a DJ. Rick Brown from Get down with the Brown's in LA. He's cheaper than anyone in town AND he's driving from LA!!! We are also getting a friend discount since Teddy has known this guy for like 20 years.



Getting all these deals is amazing but it's still expensive considering we're paying for everything. We are trying to save as much as we can but I'm still not sure it will be enough. With a wedding comes a lot of stress. There's so much stress that I think we're both forgetting to have fun with the whole experience.

We are now waiting for a quote from the catering company and the rental company. We need to rent:
Linens
Glass (all kinds)
Silverware
Chair covers

Sigh..... all that stuff is so pricey! :( Booo But I can say that I'm very excited that we have this down

Church
Reception venue
Dress
DJ
Catering (just need the quote for pricing)

AND then we need to go cake tasting - I'm very much looking forward to that and I know Joey is as well hahahah

Today I did some cardio and weights and I'm trying to do chicken salad for lunch this week. I need to get in tip top shape for the engagement pictures. :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment