Friday, April 15, 2011

I have a wedding dress!

We talked to Tony this morning and after that Joey and I agreed on which photographer we want. You'll have to wait a little longer before I tell you who it is :) After talking to Tony we went to pick up my ring and I'm so happy to have it back!!! Now my finger feels "normal" again hahahahah

After this my mom and I went to Jinny's bridal to try on my dress again - I managed to get my little sister, Carolin, on Skype. We couldn't hear her but she could hear us as well as see so she got to see the dress. :) I have pictures but my mom and I agreed to keep it a secret so you'll all have to wait until May 12th of 2012 to see it. hahaha

I can tell you that it's beautiful though!!! I'm so excited. We placed an order and I won't get it until August 15th probably. I don't want to wait! I'm want it now and I don't want to ever take it off hahahha

Then after that Joey and I drove back to SB. Took us over 3 hrs with traffic - very frustrating. As soon as we got home Joey took off to the gym and I'm no waiting for him to come back home so we can eat dinner (at like 9pm...sigh)

Have a great Earth Day weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment