Monday, April 11, 2011

I found "The One"!

I found my dress! I'm so excited!!! Mom and I went to Jinny's Bridal in Huntington Beach on Saturday afternoon this past weekend. I tried on a few dresses but none really caught my eye and then there was this one dress that my mom picked out and so I told the sales girl:

Let's just try it on since my mom picked it so she can be happy.

Well, turns out I LOVE IT!!! :) I could never figure out how people just knew that it was their dress. But i had it on and just stood there and looked and looked and looked and then all of a sudden I just wanted to cry. I felt so beautiful and the dress is amazing. The store does not allow pictures until you have purchased the dress - I guess they don't want you taking the picture and shopping around for a cheaper dress? The store is really decently priced and turns out Amy got her dress there as well as her sister and sister-in-law! :) It's a small world.

Before I found the dress of my dreams Joey and I stopped by Lugano Diamonds to drop off my ring to get it re-sized. It was too big. For some reason I always thought my ring sz was 5 3/4 but I guess I can get away with a 5. Decided on 5 1/4 just because sometimes during summer your fingers swell up so I want to make sure it's still comfortable to wear.


It's Joey's birthday on Wednesday, April 13th so we both had decided to take Fri the 15th off. Lucky us since we now have to drive back down south to pick up the ring, meet a photographer and try on the dress again. Most likely we will drive back home on Fri night. I have an appt with a potential makeup artist at noon on Saturday then we are taking our coordinator to lunch right after to talk details. 

Tomorrow work is doing happy hr at Endless Summer Cafe so I'll miss out on working out - again!!! 


After happy hr is done I'll have to go buy groceries for Joey's birthday dinner on Wednesday. He wants pannbiff with potatoes (Swedish meal) and after that he might have a softball game.

Ok, that's pretty much my week. I hope you will enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment