Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ashley Simpson and Joey's Birthday

I can't remember if I told you that my mom sat next to Ashley Simpson at a restaurant in LA? Anyway they were there because her friend from Texas was getting married and so my mom started talking about me getting married and as Ashley was leaving she told my mom to wish me luck with my wedding planning and my future wedding. How cool is that? I get so starstruck still hahahaha

So, it was Joey's birthday on April 13th. We celebrated by making pannbiff. It's a Swedish dish - google it if you don't know what it is :)


Here's me getting started with the patties and our wine glasses in the background


Done meal. Patties, Sauteed Onions, Gravy and Potatoes

Not the most attractive picture but here's me cooking in the apron that my sister made for me! Fancy fancy :)

Joey and I just got down to mom's house. Tomorrow we are meeting with Tony Flores the photographer 

Here's Tony

After talking to Tony we are off to Lugano Diamonds to get my ring back! Re-sized and re-dipped!!! When done with this we need to stop by OnQueStyle if there's time so I can talk to Sicely then at noon we have an appointment with Jinny's Bridal in Huntington Beach to try on my dress again! We are going to try to Skype/FaceTime with my two sisters. One is in NYC and the other in Sweden. Should be a true test of technology :) 

Ok, time for bed!

Snooze well!

No comments:

Post a Comment