Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My AWESOME baby sister!

I got home after work today and there was a package waiting for me on the couch. It was a care package from my little baby sister!!!


She made a calendar of pictures we took when her and her fiance Emil came to visit. There's a magazine with info on Swedish weddings, a Swedish book, Polly, Kex chocklad, Plopp, Geisha AND - She actually made me an apron from scratch and also had left over fabric for two decorative towels. Um... Hello!! How awesome is this?! And she also wrote me a long letter that touched my heart. I miss her a lot - she lives in Sweden and it's too far away. 

I would love it if my family back home came to live here. I need to win the lotto so I can move them over here and they don't ever have to work again. How awesome would that be??? I could finally be close to my whole family! Not to mention my older sister who lives in NYC. Perhaps we could all spend time in Sweden, Santa Barbara and NYC. How cool :)

Love you Carolin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment