Wednesday, April 6, 2011

News!

Ok, so first off - last weekend Joey and I were walking around down town. There's this booth that's been there forever but I've never bothered to stop before. They sell straightening irons and curling irons and such. I sat down and he demonstrated that the straightening iron can be used to either straighten or curl and that this is the latest technology and such. Well after talking to them for a while and totally making clear that I cannot afford to buy one just yet - but perhaps in May they offered to curl my hair. My hair just does not hold curl but this time - it did! I was sooo in love with my hair for the rest of the weekend!!! Here's a pic that Joey took

Literally - it stayed like this all of Saturday and Sunday!

Ok, on to the next - We have got our reception venue people - Greek Orthodox Church! I am sending them a check for the deposit tomorrow. YAY!!!! Here are two videos that I took today when they showed us around. The older woman is the coordinator at the church and the other woman is Ann our coordinator and then there's Joey :)







Monday my boss asked me to come in early on Wednesday which means to be there at 6:30 A.M. Eeeekkk So, Tuesday I woke up at 5:30 no idea why. Then I wasn't able to go to sleep until after 10:30pm sometime then I actually woke up at 4:30 - ugggghhhhh and then I snoozed until the alarm went off at 5:45. No bueno. Got to leave work at 4:10 and then off to a work related happy hr so I didn't get home until 7 P.M. It's been a long day and I'm so ready to just crash out


Time to eat dinner and then go to sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment