Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF!

I'm so happy it's Friday AND my boss let me out early - whohooo!

Joey and I had lunch together at Fresco North in Goleta today. Very yummie. I had a salad and he has a halibut burger
I had to put the #34 there b/c he's turning 34 on April 13th so I thought it was perfect timing for a pic!

After lunch I went back to lunch and actually had a fight with a co-worker. He's so annoying!!! We were arguing about how I work out. Yes, you heard right. He said I was barely moving on the stairmaster yesterday and I said I wasn't. I also added that I was the one who was working out so I would know best how I work out! AAAHhhh this person drives me insane I tell you!!!

I'm so excited about the CSC tasting tonight! I'll let you know later how it all went.

Happy Friday

ps/ did I mention how extremely hot it is here today? Well, it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment