Thursday, March 31, 2011

One thing after another

So, I met up with my friend Adele yesterday at the Neighborhood. It was great! We had a few Coronas and ate some apps. She's studying to become a Nurse which is really cool but she's saying that the City College program has a loooong wait list so that sucks. After I left there I went home and pretty much crashed.


Today was a stressful day at work and this whole week just flew by. I'm looking forward to my coffee tomorrow but I'm getting it iced b/c it's been sooo hot here! After work Joey and I are going to Creative Catering Services to try the food. Very excited!!!

Joey and I are going to lunch together tomorrow - just haven't decided where. Perhaps some sushi or mexican food :)

Too tired to type more lol

Zzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment