Thursday, March 10, 2011

Talking Venues and Caterers

So, we have some ideas lined up for other venues. Like I said in previous post - we are thinking about the Rockwood but also these venues:

This is the Founders Room at the Granada Theatre

This is the Maritime Museum (not the best pic)


These two pics above is of Cabrillo Arts Pavillion - for now it is booked on our day but we're hoping they might cancel b/c like you can see - it's RIGHT on the beach. We would have the whole upstairs and the views are amazing.

I took another long walk along the beach tonight but this time with Michele. I think her and I are going to look at wedding dresses at La Soie again this Saturday. I guess they are showing a new designer's spring collection so I'll call them tomorrow and make an appointment with the girl who helps me there. Could be fun to see if they have anything I like. 

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm sooo happy! I finally get my longed after non-fat vanilla latte - Grande :) After work I have to go home and change real quick then over to Amy's house to do some makeup. I'll take pics and post on here. 

Our wedding coordinator, Ann, set up a tasting with John for us so we're going to taste his food on April 1st (no, it's not a joke hahaha) and I will probably set up a tasting with another caterer mid April. I want to try and taste everything so we know what we want and have it all set so we (I) don't have to stress about it. 

Did I mention that I love the show - My Fair Wedding with David Tutera?!



Happy Thursday readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment