Monday, March 28, 2011

Busy week

Busy bee this week... Today I worked out with Amy. Then home to eat dinner, make some earrings and after that made lunch for tomorrow - tuna as usual

Tomorrow Joey and I are going to Lynda's birthday dinner at Arnoldi's (have to squeeze in cardio before!). Never been there before so it should be interesting. It used to be Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's fave place when they lived here so I hope it can live up to the hype :)

Wednesday I'm meeting with my friend Adele - it was her b-day last week and I told her I would take her out for a drink and to catch up. Haven't seen her in forever. We're going to a bar called The Neighborhood. It's super mellow and they have a happy hr that's extremely cheap! Suits my wallet juuust fine :) No time for cardio but that's ok

Thursday I just have work and working out - I pulled a muscle in my chest so I have to be really careful. I initially pulled it last week and was finally healed - or so I thought - pulled it again tonight. Guess I do too heavy weights heheeh

Friday we're meeting our wedding planner and then heading over to John Savage's house. He's the owner of Creative Catering Services. He's making us dinner so we can try it and see if we would like to hire him as our caterer for the wedding. Oh, and I will also have to get some cardio in on Friday.

Saturday we have two birthday parties AND I have a makeup trial. It's my friend Nicole who said she's fab and she'll do it for free. Better look good since I have to go down town after hahhahaha

Still waiting to hear back from the Greek-Orthodox Church. No one has called us back and I called during my lunch today and left another message. I think if it's available - we're taking it!!! :) Fingers crossed for us people

Ok, EXHAUSTED and going to bed

John Blund coming my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment