Sunday, March 13, 2011

New couch and daylight savings

First of - UGH... I do not like this time change and I think we should get rid of it. hahaha I mean - Yes, I do love that we get an extra hour of sun at the end of the day but to have to get up at "5:30" - (6:30) is going to take a while to get used to. Especially since I wasn't used to getting up as early as I already am and I have been doing it for years...

On a happier note - we got a couch! And with the $$$ donated by my Mom and Sister we only paid $65!!!


My mom said she could get us a leather tray that we can keep on top of the ottoman. We'll pick it up on Saturday and I'm so excited! And after we pick it up on Sat we'll be of to a birthday party for our friend's son who's turning 3. We're going about an hr south, inland to Chuck e Cheese. Huge party place for kiddies.


I better bring Advil or something! hahah

Ok, need to prep lunch for tomorrow 

Get some sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment