Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patrick's Day is almost upon us!

St. Patty's day is almost here - do you have anything green to wear?! If not - better watch out or you might get pinched! I have a green T-shirt I bought last year at Old Navy that says Lucky or something on it :) And I'll do green eyeliner/eyeshadow :) I'm safe! Hahaha


Time for some green beer tomorrow! :)

Joey and I talked today about switching the dates on our wedding since nothing is available. The weekend after when we are supposed to do the Chinese tea ceremony we could do the 12th and vice versa. We got penciled in at Cabrillo Arts Pavillion for the 19th and we're first on the list for the 12th if the couple that booked it decide to cancel. The lady penciled us in for free for a few weeks so we need to decide sooner rather than later. Did I mention the Granada didn't work out? Can't remember - it's unavailable b/c the Symphony is there that night.

So, on Monday we're going to the Maritime Museum during lunch to check it out and see if that's something we'd like. I guess it's good b/c all the tables and chairs are included in the price but you're not allowed to have live candles which is huge for me... Hopefully they are ok with live candles if we keep them in those large glass vases.

We are also waiting to hear back from our coordinator, A, to see if she can get the price down on the Rockwood. They are super pricey and nothing is included but it's really pretty there! We'll see, we'll see...

Time to make some dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment