Friday, March 4, 2011

American Laser Center

After the wedding faire this past weekend I got a call from the American Laser Center wanting to set up a consultation. I'm really only interested in Botox so I figured it wouldn't hurt to just go to the consultation and see what they have to offer. They charge $11/unit of Botox and she suggested I might need 10 units - only the nurse or the doctor can tell me how many I might actually need but she said the average is 8-10 units and I'm assuming she was trying to sell. She also tried to sell me on something else but I'm not spending $3,000 so.. BOO YAH!

The $11/unit of Botox isn't too bad if I only get the 10 units. $110 total. She suggested I do it in the end of April since the wedding is May 12th of next year. I'm worried that doing anything with my skin that close to the wedding might not be good. What if I have an allergic reaction or bruise?! No thank you. Here's a pic of bruising by Botox

Ok, so I won't be getting it around my eyes but still - what if? I don't want botched wedding pictures! I'm still going to shop around as I think other places might be cheaper. Just remember boys and girls, ALWAYS do research before getting anything cosmetic done, mmmkay???

Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment