Sunday, March 6, 2011

Food, venue and coordinators

I love food and so does Joey. Here's a picture of Vietnamese food we had for lunch last Friday in Goleta.


It's a rice noodle bowl with grilled pork, veggies, and an eggroll. YUMMIE! Here's what we had for lunch today


Lots of yummie sashimi. My fave is the salmon and the one with the Sriracha on top (red spicy sauce) 

Anyway, talking about food - Joey and I met with our brand spankin new wedding coordinator today. She has lots of good suggestions and ideas for us and just made us feel more comfortable with everything. She said she will set up several tastings for us, dinner food as well as cake (yeah boi!). After we were done talking to her we went to lunch (the above sushi) and talked about the venue. 

We have decided...




These are just some pictures of other parties they have had at the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History. I sent an email to M.M this evening and I'm hoping she'll email me back tomorrow to let me know if it's still available for us. PLEASE KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!

I already know what I want the cake to look like. Let me see if I can find a picture of what it looks like (so far I've only seen a pic in a magazine)


Ok, so this isn't exactly what I had in mind but I really like the graduated colors. It would probably be in purple with some peonies on it. I prefer simple over a lot of stuff everywhere. 

Ok, time for bed. Work and working out tomorrow!

Sleep tight bugs :)




No comments:

Post a Comment