Friday, March 25, 2011

Scotch on the Rocks?

Today is one of those days where I had scotch/whiskey at home... I don't so it's Champagne on the Rocks LOL It was SUUUCH a hellish day at work today!!! It was just so crazy and then I got a doctor's bill that just put me over the edge b/c I shouldn't be paying what they want me to pay and the one person I need to get a hold of I can't!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

So, I went with an old little bottle of Champagne that I have and some dark chocolate. Even though Joey and I are meeting with someone to talk about the wedding at 7 tonight... What ever... I need this right now. Oh, did I mention that the Champagne is flat so it's like drinking white wine which I don't care for very much so then you can understand really how bad I need this! ha!


And on top of this I added the show "Say Yes to the Dress" hahaha TGIF!


Enjoy your weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment