Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Hr?

I love Happy Hr. Too bad it's over so soon. Most places stop it at either 6 or 6:30. Well news flash people - I work until 5! How am I supposed to be able to get somewhere order a drink and some appz before 6?! Sheesh!!! LOL


I think in order to make the weeks more fun I should go to HH with a different person every or every other week It's good to get out for a little and that way I get to catch up with all my friends. I do feel like I have been neglecting lately. I already have a few fun people in mind - now I need to see if they are available :)

AND it would be fun to go to a different place every time too. Try out different drinks and food.

Work has been super slow this week and I think it's because a lot of ppl are at the CTIA trade show in FL. Our office has been suuuper quiet. I managed to work out Mon, Tues, and Wed. Hopefully I can do tomorrow and Friday as well. My friend A. wants me to go to a bootcamp Sat am at 8:30. It's just SO early! Weekends are the only two days I get to sleep in and it gets me thru the week. Ok, so if I don't go to that then I definitely have to go do cardio hehhe Now that it's written down I guess I can't get away hahha

Work out and be healthy!

Oh and :( Rest In Peace Elizabeth Taylor - you were one amazing actress and I hope you are one shining star up there as well




No comments:

Post a Comment