Monday, March 7, 2011

The Bachelor - The Women Tell All

Wow... watching the Bachelor - women tell all. There's this one girl Michele that was kind of crazy all thru the show and so some of the other girls are totally talking shit about her. In a way - I don't think it's right of them all to attack her BUT she was kinda crazy on the show and she said some very strange stuff. I guess they are all put into a stressful situation so they all go a bit nuts. hahaha

So, I got an email back from M.M at the museum and she said she was so excited that we chose her venue and all we have to do now is fill out a form and then she'll draw up the contract. So after we get that down we already have the church booked and the venue. Now we need:

Caterer
DJ
Alcohol
Rental (Chairs, linens, utensils etc.)
Florist for all the bouquets
Dress (I need to order it at least 9 months before the wedding)
Tux for Joey

I'm still trying to figure out where we can find cool bridesmaids dresses and shoes that I like and that are affordable for the girls.

I'm actively looking for a makeup artist but I don't get why the trials are so expensive! Why would I pay almost just as much as the day of and tip you twice? C'mon ladies! I think a trial should be no more than $40. I mean the hair trial is $50 and if I remember right the hair the day of is $75. I've seen pricing for makeup at $150 day of! I thought hair was way more work than makeup! Dang!

Perhaps it's just this town -  most things are pricey here. *sigh*

I have 4 potential makeup ppl I have to try still. If I can't find someone I don't like up here there's this girl down south that I might have come up here and do the makeup.

Ok, back to watching the Bachelor

Be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment