Thursday, March 24, 2011

Graduation Terror

So... This graduation stuff in this country is way too big. I understand if your parents and siblings go but please people - don't make anyone else have to sit thru it! We all know you mostly partied your way thru school so why should I have to be forced to sit on a horrible uncomfortable chair (worsens my back problems), be cold, and INCREDIBLY bored?! I am just asking.

I am letting everyone know that for my future children - I only expect grandparents as a must. Anyone else who wants to come is more than welcome to but there is NO obligation. DO NOT FEEL PRESSURED into coming because I understand and I know how HORRIBLY boring it is. You sit there for about three hours then the person walks on stage for about 10 seconds then you have to sit there for another hr to see the rest of the ppl walk. Why oh why this torture???


Yes, at the moment I am very frustrated and annoyed... If I do end up going to another graduation I better ask my doctor for some more vicoden so I can pop those like it's candy to get thru it hahhahah 

Oh, and did I mention that tomorrow is Friday and I get my usual Starbucks? Excited!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment