Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Parking tickets and a smashed face - what a Tuesday!

So, Amy and I went to work out with our trainer as we do every week. Well there is this one thing that I really dislike doing and it always pisses me off. Well of I go and BAM! Smashed the thing right on my lip! I could feel it swell up so I walk to the bathroom with my hand covering my mouth (rush hr at the gym and I didn't want to look like a freak - although walking around covering my mouth probably looked like I needed to hurl!) I get to the bathroom and just rinse my mouth with cold water. It was a bit red and swollen but not too bad. Amy came in to check on my but I was fine. We walked back out and got right back into the work out. Amy then decides to show us how I shouldn't do it and BAM! hahahaha She smashed her teeth but not as hard as I did. Hilarious!!!

After the work out we both realize that we have a freakin $48 parking ticket!!! I thought they were $30?! Since when did they go up??? Oh, that's right - the city doesn't have any money so to not fire ppl they tell them to go out and ticket anything they see. Although, I know it was risky parking there since we are not supposed to park there before 6 pm and we were there at like 5:15... My bad so now I have to try and find that cash somewhere to pay.... *sigh*


On to happier news - Joey talked to the DJ today and he told Joey that he got booked for an episode of "My Fair Wedding With David Tutera"!!! That tells me how legit he is because D.T only hires the best of the best!!! And he will MC (like when we walk in he will announce us and he'll try to get ppl to dance and be interactive) and he's got lights and everything. How amazing for the price he's charging :) I'm very excited. 

Today my boss and I booked travel for the first week in May. We'll be going to Dallas, TX to hang out in our office there for a couple of days and then we are flying to Tulsa, OK to see some customers. We are leaving here on Sunday morning and then flying back Thursday morning. I'm excited but also a bit nervous.

Ok, I'm gonna watch some tv and then crash. 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment