Thursday, May 26, 2011

Funeral and Bicycles

So, I haven't written much lately because I've been so exhausted... We drove down south last Friday night to pick up Joey's brother Dennis in LA then off to my mom's house in Newport Beach. Went to bed after midnight and the morning after Joey and Dennis drove down to San Diego to see their cousin graduate College. After that Joey drove Dennis to the airport and then he drove back up to pick me up. We finished packing at my mom's house and then we were on the road heading to San Francisco (San Rafael). We were in bed and I think I fell asleep just after 2:10am. We had to get up at 6am so we didn't get much sleep. We got ready and then it was time for the funeral for Joey's aunt Nancy who passed away at the age of 42.

The funeral was very beautiful even though it was difficult to watch his two young cousins and uncle saying good by to their mom/wife :( After the funeral we went to a chinese restaurant for buffet lunch. It was pretty good but not as good as some of the chinese food I've had :)

After this I took some medicine because my back was hurting pretty good and it totally knocked me out so I slept for a few hours. While I was sleeping Joey's parents - Elizabeth and Doug took Dennis to the airport as he did not have Monday off. Once they came back the four of us went to another chinese restaurant for some dinner - much yummier than lunch. I loooove duck! It's sooo yummie :)

Monday morning we slept in a little and then got on the road as we needed to return the rental car by 6pm. After that we went and bought me my dream straightening iron! I'm sooo excited! It's the one I posted pics of previously - I mean I posted pics of what my hair looked like after the guy used it on me.

Also, Joey and I bought bikes. I'm so in love in mine and I named her Pebbles :) Her are some pics:

I would have added more pics but for some reason the email on my phone is not working (I took the pics with my phone) so I can't send an email to myself. Ugh... I"m so frustrated right now I don't think I can type more today

Almost Happy Friday!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment