Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bikini Competition

So, I have decided to finally compete in a bikini competition. I want to see if I can do it. I better :) No way am I getting on stage with out a 4-pack hahah I doubt I could ever get a six pack so if I can get the 4 I'm happy.

I won't start the actual training until late November and then the competition is down in LA in February. I have started to prep myself a little with eating and working out more. I got in 5 days of cardio and one sessh of personal training this week. Once I start to really train I will work out 7 days/week for three months.

I bought this deal that give me unlimited access to Barre Classes for one month and I will also be doing that up until I start to train. Christmas will be tough this year *sob* hahaha It's my fave holiday!!! AND the day Joey and I got engaged BUT I will do this.

Turns out our wedding photog, Joni is also doing it!!! Although she's training with someone else and her show is in Dec but she said she would keep going and do my show with me as well so I don't have to do it by myself. All the girls at work have already told me they would go down to LA to see me compete - with signs and all!!! LOLOLOL

Here are some pics of girls I know that have already done it




This should be interesting. If they can do it - so can I!!! And I talked to my photog and she said she has no willpower and has THE biggest sweet tooth! hahaha She's on her third week I believe and if she can do it - I can! :)

I will post before pics as well as weekly pictures so you can all follow in my quest for a nice tummy!

Wish me luck!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment