Thursday, September 8, 2011

We have the rehearsal site!

Today Joey went to reserve Leadbetter Beach Picnic Area for our rehearsal BBQ! It's all starting to feel so real right now...


We will haven't finalized details on how to decorate the space but just something simple will do. This allows us to have all of Joey's family, mine plus our whole wedding party along with kids etc there since we don't want kids at the reception. 

This weekend I'm taking Joey to the big bridal expo at Earl Warren Showgrounds. My coworker Morgan is also bringing her fiancee. I want to check out food, flowers, makeup, hair etc etc. They also have free dance lessons. I'll try to remember to take pictures so I can post here for you to see. :)

Ok, need to get back to making dinner - boring as usual... Brown rice and chicken *sigh*

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment