Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lots of news...

So, I've lost a bridesmaid b/c of pregnancy. Heart breaking for me but I'm beyond words happy for her. I will keep her name private for now until I know I can share. Actually, now I have 2 bridesmaids who are pregnant! hahahah Crazy. Although one is due in early Feb so she can still be at the wedding.

Friday I found out that a co-worker had collapsed and she passed away about an hr later. Very upsetting and I'm still very confused by the whole situation. It just feels so crazy. She was here and laughing one moment and the next she's just gone. In an instant. She was one of the few people that I have met thru my lifetime that I can honestly say has a huge pure heart. She didn't even get the chance to have kids yet and that was something we talked about and I know she wanted them...

Life is short and you never never never know what might happen. Please take care of each other and do something kind for someone else every day.

Back to babyboom! It's crazy! :) 2 bridesmaids preggo and I just found out via this blog that another girl is pregnant too!!! Hahahah

Joey and I have been talking about having kids as well but that won't happen until after we're married. So... after May of 2012 all bets are on ;)

I had another makeup trial yesterday. I really liked the blush and the foundation but wasn't happy with the eyes. *sigh* why is it so damn difficult to find a good makeup artist that won't charge out of my wahoo for a trial? Day of pricing doesn't bother me as long as it's under $200 but I don't want to pay a ton for the trial - makes no sense. So annoying...

I was hoping to skype with my little sister in Sweden today but I can't get a hold of her. :(

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment