Thursday, September 29, 2011

Save the date cards

Alright, looks like we will be able to pick up a sample of the save the date post card either tomorrow or Monday. :) 

I started going to The Bar Method this week. I bought a one month unlimited membership and let me tell you - I regret it!!! It is sooo difficult and I feel like I have no muscle at all! hahaha It's a combination of yoga, pilates and ballet. You do everything like 30 times so no wonder my muscles are screaming in protest. Ugh... just typing right now is difficult. I can't wait to see after a couple of weeks how I'm doing :)

When I'm done with The Bar Method it's time for some serious training for the bikini competition. Slightly intimidating but I am doing it for Twila, my coworker who passed away. I do miss her so much :(

Time to go to sleep and dream about happier times.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment