Friday, February 25, 2011

Rain, rain, and even more rain

I can't believe how much it's raining today. They said we would get 3" but this seems like more! Insane... Had a mellow day at work which was nice since it's Friday. Also, I get my weekly Grande Non-Fat Vanilla Latte on Friday :) I try to only drink coffee on Fridays and sometimes on Saturdays. It's extra calories that I don't need everyday so it's easy to limit myself. Plus - I'm not addicted to coffee either so it's just a nice treat. My boss and I take turns buying for each other.
(this is not my office. LOL )

Last night we watched Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. I really liked it. I'm not too fond of Tom these days but it was a good movie and I would recommend it. 

Ok, I need to get started on making a necklace for one of my mom's customers. My mom asked about it weeks ago so I better get started. This is something along the lines of what I'm going to make:
This is a charm design that I make. There's Chrysophrase, Turquoise, and a 24k hand dipped real leaf. Ok, better get started.

Stay dry...


No comments:

Post a Comment