Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sex and the City

How come Sex and the City is so addictive? Even the old episodes... Watching Carrie and Burger. Suuuuch a long time ago.

Right after work today I had an appointment to do eyebrow threading. I prefer threading over waxing since waxing pulls on the skin more you lose elasticity faster. I go to Amy's Skincare on De La Vina Street. She charges $20 and I truly think you should go try this if you haven't before. Another plus for threading is that the person doing it has more control over which hairs to grab and pull out.

I'm way too tired to even work out tonight which says a lot because normally I'll do 5-6 days per week. I try to do 45 minutes plus some weights. It's tough but if I want to look fab in the wedding dress I better! HA :) Back to working out tomorrow, Friday and Saturday am. And I already got Monday and Tuesday in so I think I'm ok ;-)

I'm meeting an old friend for coffee Sat day then that afternoon off to try on wedding dresses with Jamye and that night I am going to try Patricia for wedding makeup and lashes. I'll post the result on here :)

Ok, got to make some chicken curry for dinner.

Keep it healthy folks!


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try threading. Maybe I will try your place :)

    ReplyDelete