Thursday, February 24, 2011

Storm coming on

I was exhausted at work today again and I'm not sure if it's because of the storm that's coming or if it's because I haven't done as much cardio as I normally do. I started to feel a bit iffy this afternoon but decided to ignore it and I went in to the work gym and did 45 minutes of cardio and then some abs. And wouldn't you know it - I feel great now!

Not looking forward to the storm that's about to come into town tonight. Here's what is says on weather.com:
A VERY COLD STORM SYSTEM WILL IMPACT SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA FRIDAY INTO SATURDAY.
SNOW LEVELS WILL FALL RAPIDLY... AS LOW AS 500 FEET NORTH OF POINT CONCEPTION.


We haven't had snow down that low in years! The snow will be fun but not the rain. Eeek. I guess the rain is good in one way because I'm doing the trial makeup on Saturday and if it stays on my face thru the storm, then I'll be good to go on my wedding day. hahaha


I love Kourtney and Kim Take New York. Not sure why I love these shows but they are very addictive. In tonight's episode Schengo (sp?) is leaving for Australia and Kim is super upset about it. 
I totally wish I had their closets! Not to mention their shoes! How cool would it be to have a store "sponsor" you? I would be ok with having either The Area or Angl in town sponsor me... Just saying for anyone who's reading... Hook me up! :)

Bye Dolls!

1 comment:

  1. Du det ar helt sjukt med stormen som kommer. Vi kommer fa en massa sno har uppe tydligen Vi ligger pa 2500 ft. Gud alltsa!

    ReplyDelete