Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Totally Tuesday

Long day at work trying to catch up on all the emails from yesterday. For those who are not as familiar with what I do - I am a sales coordinator for the repair department at Tempest Telecom. I help customers with pricing and RSAs.

Anyway, back to the Totally Tuesday... Amy and I had asked our trainer if we could work out today instead on Monday since I wasn't sure how long my mom was up here for the weekend. We had just finished up a 6 week program and neither of us lost any body fat %. LOL guess we both cheated a bit... But I only had 2 65 calorie beers and nothing until this past Saturday when I had some wine with the fam!!! What the....???

Oh, and my mom and I also went to La Soie Bridal to try on some wedding dresses this past Saturday. There was three that I tried on and some that I liked more or less. I don't think either was "The One" so I'll be trying on some more dresses down south.

Ok, I need to focus on watching "You Again" so far it's pretty funny!

Write more tomorrow.

Peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment