Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wedding reception at SB Museum of Natural History?

This morning I went to the gym for a quick cardio session then back home to change because we had an appointment to meet with Meredith who works for the Museum of Natural History here in Santa Barbara. The place is beautiful and there's plenty of parking. The cost for the rental is $2,000 which is not bad. The space is large enough to fit 150 ppl and we get to have the place all day for set up and such.

They were setting up for a corporate event while we were there so there was also a caterer on scene - Creative Services Catering. Turns out my mom knows the brother of the owner of the catering company! We spoke to him for a while and he's suuuper nice! The owner's name is John Savage and he made both Joey and myself feel very comfortable with him and he definitely knows what he's talking about. If we choose this venue I think we both will be very very happy. Here's a quick video I took of the room

The girls are coming over at 3:45 so we can all carpool over to the makeup gal Patricia so I better go. I'll post pics of the makeup later.

Happy Saturday to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment