Monday, February 28, 2011

Fab weekend

So, this weekend all the girls (Jamye, Nallely, Amy, and I) went to try bridal makeup... I'm not posting pictures of the actual makeup because I don't want people to email me with inappropriate suggestions. That's how bad it was! I felt like I looked like Dame Edna (And "she's" not even a woman! )


Yikes yikes is all I can say. So now I'm on the hunt for an awesome makeup artist. There's this girl down in Newport Beach that I love (she does our makeup every year for this charity Ball we go to) but I have no idea what it would cost me to get her up here so I really need to try to find someone in town. Also - I would like to avoid having to donate my kidney in order to be able to afford them as well. hahaha

So after we went back to my place and wiped off the makeup and re-applied the way we like it we had a couple of drink and then Joey drove us down town to this new club called Savoy. They have a burlesque show there and I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Their drink menu is really fun. They have funky names by year. I think we had the 1970s drink. Champagne, elderberry and some lemon. YUM! After a few minutes of being there the show started and WOW!


The show is really sensual and it caters to both men and women which I like. I could definitely go here with Joey. After the champagne drink we moved onto Cosmos - yay! So yum! There was 4 shows that were 20 minutes long each and they were all different. After the show was over we had some more drinks and then we went over to another club - EOS


We had a great time, dancing, laughing, talking about everything and nothing. In other words it was a great night out and we all had a fab time! 

Sunday Jamye and I went to the Wedding Faire at Rockwood Women's Club. There were a lot of different vendors there. We got to try all kinds of food, candy, appetizers, cupcakes, cookies - food galore! There were some amazing flower arrangements but they were not what I am looking for. Not to say that they can't make what I want of course. I just have to figure it out first hahha I just know for sure that I want different colored Peonies



After the faire was over Jamye took me home so I could lay down for a bit. I have to admit to being a TAD hungover hahha Later Sunday night Joey and I watched the Social Network. I have to say that I thought it was interesting

And I also started thinking about buying shares in Facebook but they won't be available to the public until 2012 so... 

That was my awesome weekend folks!

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment